Monday, November 15, 2004

The worst sports year EVER

Ok, so, I guess I could start out by telling everyone (all 2 people, including me, who will be reading this) why I'm going to start "blogging," but, I'm since it's MY blog, and I can do whatever I want, I'm not going to. I'm going to write about the worst sports year ever. But, come back, 'cause I'll probably post a lot.

First off, I know that the Yankees are a pretty popular team, but, they're one of those teams that you either love or hate, I think. I love them. I don't really understand how you can hate them...I mean, sure, they spend a lot of money, but, if you have it, why not spend it? And if you could buy championships, why wouldn't you? So, the worst sports year ever started when the Yankees lost to the Red Sox. I understand that the Yanks can't win every year, and if they had lost to, say, ANYONE ELSE, I wouldn't have been as upset. But the Red Sox??? They aren't nice people. They don't deserve to win.

Then, the Bills suck. I've heard some talk recently about how they aren't so bad, but, really people...winning 3 of 8 games does not make you good, no matter what sport you're playing.

So, yeah, I'm still a Bills fan, even though they suck. I think it's a Buffalo thing...I HAVE to be a Bills fan. Besides, it's not like I can watch hockey! Stupid NHL...I HATE THIS SPORTS YEAR!!! Oh well, at least next year can't be worse.

1 comment:

Mike Garvey said...

welcome to the neighborhood, c!

we should go to rochester to see an amerks game one of these days. I caught them when they played at hsbc and it really just made me want to see more. maybe it's time to rent Slapshot again...

-mikey