Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Poetry

As I sit here in my bed
random thoughts fly through my head.
Did I turn the oven off at work?
Who's the guy on Scrubs that plays Turk?
I wish my clothes were put away
but to do that it would take all day.
Why is Bush such a dick?
Esther's dog is kinda sick -
she ate chocolate chips off the bakers rack.
I hope I never sit on a tack.
Caitlin calls Shannon "Titty."
I used to live in New York City
I miss living there a lot
but it was expensive to get things bought.
There was always something going on,
and I miss that now that I'm gone.
In East Aurora there's nothing fun
There's a Chinese restaurant, but only one.
I like it here, though
living next to Joe.
I like my job
and corn on the cob.
It's getting late and I need sleep.
The house is quiet there's not one peep.
So I'm gonna go and lay down my body
after I go use the potty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, look at me, commenting on your blog!! this is lisa. i like reading your stuff. i'm really late for class right now, but i was so enthrawled in your blog that i had to finish! and now a poem... back to class, it bites my a**.

Anonymous said...

very nice poem. i'm a spanish and i think you did a very good work. keep on this bussiness.