Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sometimes when I'm talking to someone about something especially interesting, or especially boring for that matter, I think, "Hm, this would make a GREAT blog subject." That's what I just thought in the middle of the conversation I was having with myself while painting the ceiling of my hallway. Here's how the conversation in my head went:

Me #1: I hate painting, I hate painting, I hate painting...

Me #2: But think of all the things you're learning from it. Responsibility, not to put too much paint on the paint brush, not to kick full buckets of paint, that dish soap gets paint out of the carpet...

Me #1: and that drinking before 11 am is OK if you get up by 9 am.

Me #2: I'm still questioning that last one...

Me #1: Shut up. I'm going to write in my blog.


So, this is why I don't get any painting done.

No comments: