Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dave makes me Happy

You know how some songs take you right back to where you were when you heard them the first time? Or, maybe not the first time, but at a special time? All of Dave Matthews songs do that to me. Whenever I hear them I start to feel a little drunk and I can feel the heat of the sun and I'm right back on the lawn at Darien Lake. Maybe that's why I love him so much. His music makes me happy because I was so happy at the first Dave concert I went to. And the 3rd and 4th. The 2nd was only so so. But, anyway. Dave concerts make me happy, and that's why I'm happy today (well, one reason...others reason include lunch at Duffs, grape juice, cookies, sunflower seeds, and a great nap...the rest I'll tell you about in another entry...maybe...) I found out recently that Dave's coming on Wednesday July 27th. Tickets go on sale April 2nd at 10 am. I'm can't wait. Anyone wanna go?

No comments: