Friday, March 18, 2005

Random stuff about Me.

I got this email from my mom, but then answered the questions about myself, like I was supposed to. I sent it out, but thought I'd post it here, too, so everyone can learn some random stuff about me.


1. What time did you get up this morning? I have no idea what time it was when I got up the first time to go to the bathroom...it was much too early, though, so I went back to sleep and got up and dressed when Mary called at 10:13

2. Diamonds or pearls? Both

3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Hitch

4. Favorite TV shows? L Word, Ellen, Family Guy, the one where the wives switch places, and the one where the nanny comes in and takes care of the really bad kids and teaches the parents how to be parents.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Gatorade. Then coffee and an everything bagel from Tims.

6. What is your middle name? Catherine

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chef Boyardee Ravioli. Or lobster. Or fois gras. Or anything I ate in Napa except marrow.

8. What foods do you dislike ? Marrow. And liver. And cilantro.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Lays cheddar and sour cream.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Bowling for Soup's new CD. I just got it yesterday.

11. What type of car do you drive? Ethyl. a '96 Saturn.

12. Favorite Sandwich? grilled cheese that's done just right with a lot of cheese that all melted and not burned bread.

13. What characteristics do you despise? slow drivers in the left lane. and not trying to make someone happy when it's easy to do.

14. Favorite item of clothing? my Flying Bison Sweatshirt and my rubber duck pajama pants.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? I'd love to go back to Napa, or go see Italy or Paris...or to Gulf Shores for some crab claws.

16. What color is your bathroom? bright pink. But the ceiling is white now. Thanks Raissa :)

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Flying Bison Brand. And anything from Target.

18. Where would you retire to? I'm semi-retired right now, and spend a lot of time in bed, so...I guess my bed in South Buffalo.

19. Favorite time of the day? Nap time

20. What was your most memorable birthday? my 6th birthday. My whole kindergarten class came to my birthday party and we had a circus theme. After that all my birthdays seem a little fuzzy...

21. Where were you born? Flowood, Mississippi

22. Favorite sport to watch? hockey

23. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Mary

24. Person you don't expect to send it back to you? Momma

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide

26. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke and regular Pepsi

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? neither, really...

28. What is your shoe size? 7.5

29. What is your ring size? I don't know, but I'll say 7.

30. Do you have any pets? a beta fish named Marzipan

31. What did you want to be when you were little? rich...

32. If you could have dinner with anybody in the world,who would it be? my family. Or Jesus. Or Malto Mario, if he was cooking.

No comments: