Monday, October 09, 2006

Sorry I haven't updated...I'm addicted to the Panda show...

I would like everyone to know that I'm grown up now. I'm officially no longer on Mom and Dad's cell phone plan. I did some shopping and found that Cingular has the best rates for the amount of time I spend on the phone plus the number of texts I send and places I call. Verizon won't give me the same plan Mom and Dad have been paying thousands of dollars for for me for the past 6 years (that's a lot of 'fors'...), so I'd end up paying more for just me than they were paying for me, Louis, and Mary. Not cool, Verizon, Not cool. Plus, the people at Cingular are...well, nice. So, as long as the phone actually works, I can't see a bad thing about this (other than the part where I pay the bill...)

Anyway, I'm no longer "in." Unless you have Cingular. Then I'm "in" now, so call me. My number's the same.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Dammit. I can't call you during peak hours anymore. We'll just have to email about the panda now.

Leah said...

I'm Cingular!!