Friday, October 13, 2006

OH MY GOD, it's the Apocalypse. Yes, it's 2 am and I'm blogging just in case a tree falls on my bed and I die. I love you all. Thanks for reading.

Seriously, though. Amy and I are sitting in the livingroom watching trees fall on cars. WHOLE TREES. Well, mostly whole trees. Like, half trees. Luckily, I was parked on the wrong side of the street and had to move earlier and got the last spot, but also the only spot on the street not under trees. Amy's car was hit by a tree, but it only bounced off and broke her antenna (we think...I won't let her go out there because {1} the news people said not to incase there are powerlines, {2} trees are still falling, {3} there's nothing she can do about a broken antenna and some scratches right now, and {4} it's 2 am and we're still on the west side). Our landlord's car? Covered in a tree. Her roommates car? Doesn't look good from the window.

It's kinda cool. There's a little snap, and then a whole tree falls. If it wasn't scary, it'd be cool. Like a weird sci-fi movie.

Oh, so, if the city of Amherst is closed, is UB still open? If there's a driving ban in Buffalo and Amherst and the 33 is closed, how do I get to school (and my exam?)

HOLY SHIT, there's a tree on our porch. How do I get out of my house?

No comments: