Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So, I've been trying to figure out how to write this post since about noon yesterday...almost 24 hours.

Check this out.



I SAW him yesterday. Esther let me, Louis, Mary, and my Mom go into the room with her for her ultrasound. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. The pictures don't really do it justice. Shakira (my new nickname for my nephew, because his hips can move...) is perfect. I saw (and heard) his heart beat. I saw his belly, and his arms, legs, hands, and feet. I saw his brain, his beautiful face, and then he moved and I SAW RIGHT UP HIS NOSE! His precious precious nose.



I can't explain what it was like. My eyes got teary seeing him, and I can't wait to meet him outside of his mommy, but this short little introduction is something I'll never forget. I could have watched him all day.



Then, to make my day even better, we had sushi for dinner at Esther and John's house. Julia didn't actually eat the sushi, but she did say "rainbow roll," "love roll," and "kiss me I'm Irish."





















She's too cute.

No comments: