Thursday, March 29, 2007

Maeve

I'm babysitting Maeve today! She was very happy when I walked in, and even happier when I mashed up some bananas for her. She did not, however, like when I stopped shoveling the banana into her mouth to take a picture.







This is her saying, "Aunt Ceil, stop with the pics and put that banana right here."






Right now? She's asleep. And I'm jealous. I didn't think she'd sleep since she slept all morning with Aunt Mary, but, as soon as I started to read to her from my anatomy book, she passed right out.



Also, look how much she's grown:
















Maeve the day she came home from the hospital...



Maeve last month.

5 comments:

Leah said...

who saw the potential in those chicken legs?!

lisa said...

i cannot believe that... i don't even remember her being so very chicken-like. you are a wonderful aunt!

Anonymous said...

i was supposed to be studying for my adolescent psych test... but i decided to snooze with her for the 2 hours i was there instead! so worth it!

Mike Garvey said...

This is the first time I'm seeing these - My God, I forgot she was ever that tiny.

You're welcome to come over and nap with her anytime, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Lord, that child is gorgeous!! It looks like you put make-up on her!