Saturday, June 11, 2005

Why you shouldn't eat too fast.

Have you ever been really busy all day and forgotten to eat, and then when you realized you hadn't eaten you eat so much so fast that you feel sick? Well, this morning I got up early, like 7:45, so I could get to the Race for the Cure by 9 (I was in Colden, and that's really far away from EVERYTHING, which is nice when you want to sleep or hang out outside by Mo's aunt's pool, but not so nice when you have to be in Buffalo by 9...). Anyway, I woke up and rushed to Delaware Park so I didn't get a chance to eat much. I did have a piece of gum, but I don't think there's much nutritional value there...then I got to the Park and all the donuts were gone so I had to settle for 4 apple slices from McDonalds. They had a tent and were handing out apple slices and yoghurt. Nice and healthy, but I wanted a Krispy Kreme. So I walked the 5K (and didn't come in last) drank some water, and went home. I had turned the fans off when I left last night, so it was SOFA KING hot in my apartment I couldn't do anything but sleep until the fans cooled everything down. Then i got up, showered, packed some stuff up for tonight, and left. I realized about 1/2 way down the 400 that I was starving. I mean, I'm not gonna blow away or anything, but I was definitely hungry. So I got to moms house and within 2 minutes ate an avocado, a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting, about a cup of cream cheese frosting, and had a can of diet coke. My sugar is definitely up. But it won't be for long, 'cause I'm about to go vomit...

No comments: