Saturday, June 04, 2005

All Growns Up

I feel really grown up today. This feeling probably started last night. I got home from a great dinner at Mom and Dad's, which I cooked, and felt kinda like having a bubble bath and a glass of wine. So I did. I lit some candles, opened a bottle of wine, and had a bath. Then I went to bed at 10:30. That made me feel very old...

This morning I was awake early, thanks mostly to the alarm clock of the woman downstairs that could wake the dead people in China, so I went to Bagel Jays and took bagels to Esther's house. Mary, Lisa, Esther, and I packed up all of the baby clothes so she could take them to be washed at Mom's house. Then I came home. This is where I really grew up.

I had about 2 hours before I had to start getting ready for the Bison's game tonight, and I had planned on taking a nap. However I got home and started putting dishes in the dishwasher. Then I cleaned my stove. Then I cleaned my kitchen floor. Then I moved all of the stuff that doesn't belong in my living room into the spare bedroom. And I cleaned the bathroom floor and sink and bathtub and counter. Then I vaccuumed. I vaccuumed the entire apartment. And you know what I learned from vaccuuming? The dead woman AND Emmett move from under the bed when I vaccuum the bedroom...

No comments: