Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm sorry...or not so much...

Esther got to be a guest poster on Mike's blog while he was in Alaska (I would have been, but he changed his password...I don't know why he doesn't trust me.) One of her posts was about the awful things she'd done to Mike in the past. Well, I decided I should apologize, too, for all the times I was mean to my siblings. So I sat down and opened up this posting page and stared at it. And then got some juice. And then thought, "Oh, yeah, I can say I'm sorry for that time I got a restraining order against Louis...no, wait, that was Bart and Lisa on the Simpsons..." Then I had to pee. Then I thought, "What about the time I plotted to kill...nope, wait, that was Stewie on Family Guy." Then I needed some popcorn. And then I needed more juice. Then I remembered something I knew wasn't from TV. "Remember," I said to myself, "that time we were at the doctors office and we all had to get shots so I went first and pretented it hurt and cried really really hard so Emma would be scared...wait, no, that was Ben, Art, and Emma..."

Then I got bored. So instead of wasting my time trying to come up with something I did as a child to apologize for (which, apparently, there is nothing), I looked at pictures of the trip I took to Cailfornia with Mom and Dad, because I'm their favorite child.
.

3 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

I could think of a few things, ya punk. Thus the changing of my password.

Of course, if I brought them up, I'd have to apologize for all the shitty things I did to you when we were kids, so I suggest we all just call it even.

Except that mom loves me best.

Anonymous said...

let's not kid ourselves... we all know it's just a matter of time until the baby is born, then we'll know who mom and dad love the most :)

Scott said...

when Mom and Dad say No, dial 1-800-GRANDMA