Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Horoscopes

I was reading People.com adn decided to look at my horoscope. Now, I don't really believe them, especially since most of them are so vague that they say something like, "You'll fall in love some day, or, if you don't, you'll live alone forever." But this is what People.com had to say today:

December 07, 2004By Jonathan Cainer
Which came first the chicken or the egg? Who knows? Who cares? The debate has been raging for a thousand years. Do you really think that you can come up with a definitive answer? There's an issue now that you are trying to resolve. In essence, it is just as impossible. It needs to be fenced off, pushed aside, ignored. Dwell on it and it will draw you in like quicksand. Leave it alone and you will discover that you can proceed perfectly well, happily and successfully, without the information that seems so crucial!


Who doesn't have an issue in their life? And if you have an issue, then OF COURSE you're trying to resolve it! So really, the beginning of this horoscope could be for anyone. It's even worse than a normal horoscope.

Then it gets depressing. Even though I have problems, or issues, I should just ignore them. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY HOPE OF RESOLVING MY ISSUES!

Now I remember why I don't read horoscopes...they depress me. Maybe tomorrow's will tell me that I'm going to marry a rich chef...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cecilia, this is your horoscope.

you're going to marry a rich chef. and a cute one, too.