Thursday, March 13, 2008

You Probably Won't Like These Shows

Aw, Mary prayed for me and now I'm far far away from my chem exam. Well, far enough away. The professors told us that this is exam was the hardest one I'll take in the 2 semesters of general chemistry, including the final exam in May that's some national thing and cumulative of both semesters. It really did suck. And now I am so tired, and I just want to take a nap, but whenever I close my eyes all I see is OH- and H+ and they're haunting me!

Anyway, TV I can't wait to see (in alphabetical order, according to what channel they're on because I'm just going down the list on each station website to try and remember what I was doing six months ago before the writer's strike forced me to start watching stuff like...well, like reruns of these:)


  • Chuck - Chuck (the character) reminds me of Mike. This seems like a show he would would write about how he would want his life, minus, of course, the chance of being forced to leave forever.
  • ER - It's nowhere near as good as when George Clooney was on it, but, it's a good show to watch while I'm falling to sleep on Thursday nights. It may, however, get bumped by Eli Stone.
  • Heroes - Last season kinda sucked, but I have faith, because the first season was so good.
  • Law and Order: SVU - Ok, I like all of them, but this is my favorite. And I've seen all of the reruns. It's time for new ones
  • Lipstick Jungle - I keep watching thinking it'll get really good...we'll see.
  • Eli Stone - I LOVE this show. I watched the first one because I like the George Michael song that was in it, and now I'm hooked.

  • Grey's Anatomy - no explanation needed.
  • Notes from the Underbelly - I don't think new ones are going to be mad. So sad.
  • Womens Murder Club - Based on the books by James Patterson. I've been reading the books as soon as they come out forever. The show, eh, not great, but I'm easily amused.
  • CSI - Miami and Vegas, not NY.
  • Without A Trace - I like to DVR this, and then watch it later while I'm napping. It's a good napping show, because you can normally figure it out right away, sleep for an hour, then wake up and see if you were right!

  • No comments: