Thursday, March 06, 2008

Stat Counter

Just a quick update because I'm in the chemistry library at school and should be studying for my chemistry exam next week. Instead, I was playing with Stat counter. Mike helped me set up and account and now I can see where all of you come to The Middle Child from! Apparently, only 4 or so "random" people found my blog through google yesterday, but one of them kinda fit in with the day's post. The seach was "child's broken toe." And then they spent over and hour on my blog. Now, I don't have kids, but I was there when Amy broke her toe. From what I remember of the time, the last thing I had time to do was spend an hour playing on line.

I don't have a picture to go alone with this page of the instruction manual, but, use your imagination, ok?

Instructions:
BABY BROKEN TOE
Yes:
Ice it, call the doctor, give them tylenol, maybe a beer to calm them down.
No:
Don't spend an hour online reading my blog! No matter how funny it may be! Your kid has a broken toe!

Oh, and, yes, I have to agree with some people that the nose picking one probably isn't really a bad thing. I mean, babies can't pick their own noses, you have to do it for them, right?

And, Scott, I don't see what wrong with containing a kid like that...I mean, the picture does show that the crate has a water bottle and a place for a food bowl...

No comments: