Friday, March 07, 2008

wallet

Hm...what's in my wallet that's not in yours? Well, my license, my credit card, my CPR card, my library card...Cecilina Garbey's wegmans card (I have no idea who she is, but they sent the card to mom and dad's house, and it was closest to my name.) Nothing exciting. In my old wallet I found pictures taken at Frizzys in their photo booth, a little Einstein sticker (no, not Little Einsteins, a sticker of Albert Einstein that is small...) that Esther gave me before I took my summer school math exam, my U of T ID, my FCI ID, and my UB ID.

What's been in there the longest never having been used? The sticker. I considered once putting it somewhere. I don't remember where - maybe somewhere in Ethyl? But I do remember that I decided I'd rather save it. It makes me smile when I see it.

2 comments:

Esther said...

:)

Maryface said...

Cecilina Garbey??? LOL.

officially your new name