Monday, December 31, 2007

Quick update

Wow, this break has been crazy. Christmas with Amy's Dad and Stepmom, Christmas with Amy's Mom, Stepdad, brother, sister-in -law, and nephews, and Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas morning with Esther and her family, then on the 26th Christmas dinner with my family. Between all of those celebrations I've had to play with my presents (I've played with my tupperware, used my pots and pans, made 3 loaves of bread in my bread machine, and played with my nintendo DS A LOT...I dreamt about Zelda last night...)

Tonight I have big New Years Eve plans of sitting on my couch, watching John and Kate Plus 8, and having a few beers before I go to bed at 12:01 so I can get some sleep before I start tailgating for the Ice Bowl tomorrow! I cannot wait for this game. The Sabres better win...but, even if they don't, I'll have pictures. Which I'll upload sometime this week, along with some Christmas pictures!

No comments: