Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Yes, I'm Still Alive...

Hello! I'm writing from my bed in MY NEW APARTMENT! Yes, that's why I haven't written in a while. I've been moving. Well, it's not like I had a lot to move...my 13-inch TV, my bed, and Jingbah (my dancing boohbah). But, you should see the apartment I moved into...It's great, really. 2 bedrooms, a pretty big kitchen, and a big living room. But LOTS AND LOTS OF DIRT. If it wasn't so cold outside I'd think I was in Cuernavaca again. But, I'm slowly cleaning, around my busy 3-day-a-week work schedule, and once I'm done it's going to be beautiful.

You might notice that I didn't say I moved my computer...well, that's because on the day of the big move, my computer was at Best Buy, being "fixed." It wouldn't turn on. So they kept it for 2 weeks, charged me to send it out, and then called and said there was nothing wrong with it. It's on right now (obviously), so I'm just going to keep it on. Best Buy also messed up my car pretty bad when they were installing my remote car starter (which I LOVE!), so I'm mad at them. I might not go back there, until I need something from them that I can't get anywhere else...

Well, I better get back to washing dishes. I've been doing it for about 3 days straight, and I still have a whole table full of them to wash. Hopefully I'll get done with it today, and then I can get back to blogging on a more regular basis...

No comments: