Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ok, so, I was memed. I have to write about the stupidest thing I've ever done. But, and I've seriously been thinking about this since Mike memed me on April 22nd, I can't think of anything stupid I've done! I'm pretty SMRT, I guess. But I'm sure I've done something stupid, so if you can think of anything, comment and let me know.

In the meantime, LISA HAS A BLOG! And she better keep writting in it, because it's funny. If you can't think of anything I've done that's stupid, you can just read her blog.

Now I have to meme 3 other people...

Raissa - I know you won't read this until July, but when you do, you've been memed.
Lisa - since you weren't officially memed, I'm memming you, even though you've already written your meme blog...
Katie Battaglia - you need to start a blog, and your first post should be on the stupidest thing you've done.

No comments: