Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Moving Day, Part 1 and Happy Birthday Leah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH! And George Clooney. His birthday is either today or tomorrow, and I'm sure I could figure it out, but, since he won't be reading this blog, it doesn't really matter if I'm off by a day, does it? Anyway, Leah, I hope you're birthday is great.

So, I'm moving today. I've moved everything from my bedroom from the downstairs apartment to the upstairs apartment. Well, except for my mattress, my dirty clothes, and my dresser. All the drawers of the dresser are upstairs, though. So, I stopped moving stuff for some lunch, and now I'm going to move my bathroom.


OH MY GOD!!! LISA KRAMER IS ON TV! I'm watching the noon news on Channel 4 and a commercial came on and Lisa Kramer was on it...I wish I knew what it was for...

Ok, sorry, ADD...

Anyway, I'm off to move my bathroom. It may take a while, I have a lot of rubber duckies and Mr. Bubble. But I'll update again today and let you all know how the move is going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a kohler awning commercial... isn't it horrible?