Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I know I said I was going to post pictures of the new rooms to compare with the old ones, but, that means I'd have to take pictures of the painted rooms, upload said pictures onto the desktop, then onto snapfish, then save them to the desktop of my laptop so I can put them on my blog from there...because I don't like to write on The Shortbus at the desk. I'm much more creative on the couch. So I'll get to it.

Until I do, I'll entertain you all with stories of WeightWatchers. I joined last week. Or re-joined. I had been a member a few years ago. It was much easier to lose weight then, since I also has gall bladder-itis and tended to vomit after I ate. Since I had my gall bladder removed I no longer puke, but I've gained a lot of weight. This past week, though? I lost 1.8 lbs.

Today when we went to get weighed in, the woman made Amy put her sweatshirt on the scale. Did you know sweatshirts weigh 1.2 lbs? I think I'll go to W.W. nekkid next week.

No comments: