Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I may be a hick...

Last weekend was NASCAR race weekend in Watkins Glen. Amy and I stayed at her dad's house on Keuka Lake. I got to meet Amy's nephew Carter for the first time...he loved me:























Saturday we celebrated her dad's birthday by all dressing the same.















Then Sunday we went to the race. Before it started I had to pick a driver and buy their koozie for my beer. I picked the Canadian named Boris something. He didn't have a vending truck, though, so I had to pick someone else so I could buy their koozie. I picked Home Depot. Their driver is Tony Stewart. I didn't know he was good, but, apparently he is. He came in 2nd. We had awesome seats on Pit Row so I got to see them all come in to pit.















It was more fun than the Big and Rich concert I went to on Thursday night, and there were fewer midgets...

3 comments:

Gina said...

Boris Said ... he's relatively new. yeah, I know ... I'm a redneck :-)

and Tony usually wins at the Glen but he's also a big jerky jerkpants so I'm glad his jerkpants got beat on sunday ...

Esther said...

Haha, Home Depot!

Cecilia said...

It was Home Depot or Skittles...taste the rainbow! No, not really, there's no skittles car. Home Depot was the only choice.