Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Need...

Scott and Leah have already done this on their blogs, so check theirs out...it's a fun game. First, go to Google.com. Then type in your name followed by the word "needs." Write down and share the first ten results.

Here are the top ten Google results for "Cecilia Needs:"
1. ":: escapism :: » I Don’t Need A DivaCecilia needs to be around more members of the male species. - Cecilia needs ismore social interaction with boys her age. - Cecilia needs you. ..." Well, I guess Google knows what they're talking about.

2. "The Virgin Suicides (1999): James Woods, Kathleen Turner, Kirsten ...... perhaps what Cecilia needs is more social interaction with boys her age.Just so, Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon organize a boy-girl party for the daughters. ..." Hm...

3. "Friends of Strays IncCecilia needs a loving home: yours! View Cecilia's Listing FRIENDS OF STRAYS POBOX 541302 FLUSHING, NY 11354 Tel: 718-969-6688 www.FriendsOfStraysNY.org ..." I do love strays, but I have a loving home...

4. "Cleveland Ohio Real Estate - Buying/Selling A Home - Homes for ...Cecilia Sherrard - Realty One - All your Real Estate needs. 216-227-3545 ----Buying -Selling - Relocation - Investments - Community information ..." No, I have a home, and no money to buy a house.

5. "Cecilia's Blurty -- EntriesCecilia's Blurty Entries, [entriesfriendscalendar] ... Well I can't stop burpingso I need some water. Gio went to the movies too so I'm gonna wait for ..." HAHAHA...I am pretty gassy sometimes.

6. "Homeowners Associations: Bending the Truth to Fit the NeedAn Article. Bending the Truth to Fit the Need. Intimidation by UnscrupulousAttorneys. February 12, 2004 By Cecilia Taylor Copyright AHRC News Services ..." I'll read this if I buy a house.

7. "Address to the First Cecilia Makiwane Nursing AwardsCecilia Makiwane, despite her old fashioned Victorian appearance, ... In countriessuch as ours, we need somehow, to fuse the application of sound ..."

8. "Saint Cecilia Catholic SchoolThe philosophy of Saint Cecilia Catholic School is to support the unique educationalneeds of our inner city population in a spirit of respectful service. ..." Ah, St. Cecilia...I am so great.

9. "The boxer by simon and garfunkelsimon and garfunkel america lyric - simon and garfunkel cecilia needs simon andgarfunkel song lyric, scarborough fair simon garfunkel (simon and garfunkel ..." "OH CECILIA"

10. "Cecilia Scribe Services Serving the needs of writersCecilia Scribe Services Serving the needs of writers . . . so what you writewon't be wrong! Editing * Proofreading * Fact checking * Marketing ..." I should call them to write in my blog sometimes...

No comments: