Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Alge-what?

Today I started school. I had algebra and physics. Not only did I feel kinda stupid (adding big numbers like 7 and 8 is hard! and so is getting around UB, but that's another story for another time), I felt very immature. Here's why:
When I was in 5th or 6th grade I took algebra with everyone else in my grade. One of my friends, either Julie or Maggie, once called it "alge-boobie-holder." Now everytime I hear someone say "algebra" I giggle a little bit.
Physics isn't as funny.

4 comments:

Scott said...

I'll do your Physics homework.

If you pay me.

Lots.

Of beer.

kt said...

You couldn't pay me enough to do your physics homework but i will gladly do your bird homework! :)

Cecilia said...

Katie, if I get any bird questions (like, "3 birds flew at Mary. She cut them all into 4ths. How many Quarter birds does Mary now have?") I'll send them all to you.

Anonymous said...

answer:










trick question. mary passed out when she saw 3 birds flying at her.