Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Phoeby

Esther has a blog now. If she can have a blog, and update it regularly, with her amazingly busy life, why don't I update mine? Well, the reality is, I'm lazy. No, seriously. Plus, Esther has a job where she works at a desk with a computer that has internet access so she can update her blog at work. I work at a job where I don't have a desk. I don't even have a chair, unless I ask a patient to stand up for a few minutes because my feet hurt and it's my turn to sit down. Dad hates it when I do that, though, so I've tried to stop.

Anyway, read Esther's blog. It's frequently updated with great pictures of Julia.

3 comments:

Esther said...

riiight, like I have time to blog at work. I'm VERY busy Cecilia. I don't even have time to READ blogs at work, much less comment on them. HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, I'm at work.

Cecilia said...

I only have time to blog today because I took the day off to poop and managed to fit in some blog time, too.

Anonymous said...

i have lots of time to blog. i just choose not to. because I'M NOT A NERD :)


just kidding. what would i do all day if i didn't have all of your blogs to read?!