Monday, March 20, 2006

THE CIRCUS IS COMING!

One of the supply reps came by the office today and dropped off about 100 passes to the circus. I think we were supposed to give them to patients, but we give our patients much better stuff (narcotic prescriptions and stuff like that), so I took them all. I have a bunch of buy one get one free adult passes and free kids under 12 passes. The only thing is, you have to use the passes on April 2 at either noon or 5 pm, and you have to show up an hour before the show at HSBC Arena and buy your tickets, so you get whatever's leftover. But, I think I might go. If anyone else wants to go let me know. We can make a day of it. And you can protect me from the clowns...they're creepy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating your blog...

annie

Mike Garvey said...

Annie, I love that you comment as "anonymous" and then sign your name to it. If you didn't give me your parking pass, I'd make fun of you for it.

Scott said...

I think we can work out some sort of barter - passes for pictures. Let's talk.

Anonymous said...

i'll go. as long as you buy me cotton candy.