Thursday, March 23, 2006

I hate Physics...even more

Each week my professor posts an assignment on our class website. Each problem comes with a hint link, a link to the text, and then a place to put the answer. You have 4 tries to answer the question right, and then you're done. I normally get them right on the first or second try, thanks to Amy's help.

This week, I had Amy help me (read "do my") physics homework. She's a dentist and had to pass physics to get into dental school. We tried the first question and couldn't get it, so went on and finished the assinment.

I read the book, the hint, the links to the text, and counldn't get the 1st problem, so I blogged it.

Lisa tried to do it. She's a nurse. She's (i'm assuming) taken physics and is pretty smart.

Scott (an engineer, a.k.a. physics geek) came up with 2 different answers. Neither one worked, although he's positive the 2nd one was right.

My professor couldn't answer the question in class, because "that's a question for office hours" which are conveniently held AFTER THE ASSIGNMENT IS DUE!

I hate physics.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I tried it a different way and came up with the same answer. The Prof. is wrong.