Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm Playing Doctor!

So, I quit my job at Olivers. I got a job at Delish. In the time between Olivers and Delish, I decided I'd work for my dad in his office. I don't like blood, so I was going to set up trays, clean off trays, make coffee, sit around...nothing big. But, I got over the blood, and I'm very very interested in oral surgery. It excites me in a way I can't explain. I love baking and making pastries, but I feel like this is the time in my life when I can make a drastic change if I want to and it won't really hurt anyone. So I quit my job at Delish (I don't know if that's the right word...can you quit before you actually start???) I'm working for my Dad learning how to assist and I'm going back to school next semester to take some science classes. My goal is to beat Louis and become an Oral Surgeon before him. I figure we're about even now...sure, I have a BA, but it's from Canada. He's not working and is already enrolled in classes...I'll keep you updated on the race.

No comments: