Thursday, June 09, 2011

Mike posted a Fantasy Baby league for their new baby. I have my guesses:

1. Gender.
I guess boy.
2. Date of Birth.
I'll say June 15. No reason, it's just the first date that came to mind.
3. Time of birth.
I'm gonna say 11:09. PM.
4. Weight at Birth?
7 lbs 1 oz.
5. First drink Lisa asks for after labor?
If it were me it'd be a diet coke. But I'm guessing she'll want something more grown up...champagne?
6. First thing you realize you forgot to pack?
It won't be anything like your DS or your phone or iPad. Let's guess your toothbrush.
7. Length of time after birth before you name the baby.
Well, you have a lot to live up to with Addie's middle name. However, I think there's a limit to how long they will let you call your baby "Baby Boy Garvey" before they make you write that on the birth certificate (it does have a nice ring to it...) Let's say you'll decide first name within an hour, middle name in 2 days.




No comments: