Thursday, December 14, 2006

Soundtrack to my life

Katie posted this on myspace and her songs fit perfectly. Mine fit, but I think I need better music on my iTunes...

ok, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: Crying Shame - Jack Johnson...really? at the begininng of my life?

Waking Up: The Story of 100 Aisles - Our Lady Peace...at least it's a long story.

First Day of School: Stay - Lisa Loeb...I am still in school.

Falling in Love: I've Got Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks...hmmm

Fight Song: Rule the World With Love - Barenaked Ladies...I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Breaking Up: Baby Mine - Allison Krauss...the song does make me cry

Prom: Beer for My Horses - Toby Keith...sounds like my prom to me.

Life: Thank You - Simple Plan

Mental Breakdown: Somebody Told Me - The Killers

Driving: Politik - Coldplay...I like to tap my foot to this song...could make for some jerky driving.

Flashback: The Scientist - Coldplay

Getting Back Together: Sound of Your Voice - Barenaked Ladies...Perfect!

Wedding: You Give Me Fever - kd Lang...Ha!

Birth of a Child: Buffalo Sabres Hockey Song NHL 2000...maybe my child will be a hockey star.

Final Battle: YMCA - Village People...who, exactly, am I fighting?

Death Scene: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson...Yep.

Funeral Song: HBO Stand Up - Ellen Degeneres...Ellen is coming to my funeral?

End Credits: I Go Blind - 54-40...Nice.

No comments: