Monday, May 21, 2012

This weekend was awesome.  Friday night we went to the Bison's game to see Maeve be the batgirl.  She was so cute! I'm pretty sure the Bisons won, but there were a lot of cute kids to pay attention to, so I didn't see much of the game...We were also asked to be Family of the Game.  I'm still not sure exactly what that's for, but we got put on the Jumbotron and got cheesecake, so it was fun.

Saturday Amy & I went to the Navy Park and walked around canal side.  We saw the new restaurant there that's supposed to be like the Hatch but we didn't get anything from them.  We'll have to go back.  Sunday was my birthday dinner at Mom & Dads.  Amy & I took the corvette out, which made the next picture (from a low angle) pretty easy, since it's such a low car. 
This is the Peace Bridge as we drove under it.  

Lou, Amy, & I went on a mission and bought a pool for Mom & Dad's backyard. I almost hope this summer is as hot as last summer so we can use it a lot!






No comments: