Friday, May 25, 2012

Fruit!

This photo challenge might take all summer instead of 30 days, but at least it's getting me to blog again...kinda...

I wanted to be creative with this photo.  It's supposed to be of fruit, and I have fruit!  But a bunch of fruit in plastic bags in the fruit drawer of my refrigerator was pretty uninspiring.  So I thought maybe I'd skip this one, wait until after next weekend (Pride weekend in Buffalo) and get a picture of something a little fruity there (I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to use fruit in that way...)

However, yesterday Amy's office had a Memorial Day lunch.  It was really nice - they grilled hot dogs and had corn and fruit salad and macaroni salad.  It was great.  I offered to bring dessert, since I had recently found a recipe for brownie pizza that looked really good.




And it's covered in fruit!!

4 comments:

Bali Hotes and Resorts said...

Nice blog and great content of Blog...AMAZING chooice

Tourism Bali Hotels said...

Nice blog and great content of Blog...AMAZING chooice

Yogyakarta Hotels Booking said...

Nice blog and great content of Blog...AMAZING chooice

THE SECRET said...

You are indeed a creative one. Just continue improving it, for sure you'll be successful in it. Good luck!