Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BIrthday Season

When I was little I loved every day from right after Easter until the end of May. That, I considered, was my birthday season. Now, though, it's EVERYONE's birthday season! Really, I don't mind sharing (I"m #3 of 5 kids...I know how to share), but this is a little crazy. I share with Leah, Sam, Aidan, Noah, Amy, Sue, Grace, Char, Jess, people graduating. So, I started early. Meet Toby, my first birthday present of the year:



He's a cockapoo puppy who's coming on Wednesday. He's only 2 months old! I'm sure I'll be posting new pictures as soon as I get him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM, can i come over and play with him?
annie

Cecilia said...

Of course you can! Anytime you want.

Anonymous said...

New puppy pics....

Mike Garvey said...

new post...