Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm Back!

So, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I could say I was busy, but, you all know me. You know I wasn't really busy. I was watching TV and sleeping. My life isn't that exciting. I did try to write a blog about something exciting that happened last week, or the week before maybe, but I forgot my password and by the time blogger emailed it to me I was asleep.

I've decided that since Mikey isn't blogging anymore (something about a baby and exams), I'd pick up the slack and start again. I have a lot of stories to tell you, too. But I can't right now. I'm at work, and even when you work for your dad you can only spend so much time updating your blog before people realize you haven't seen one patient all day... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was getting sick of your half birthday