Sunday, December 18, 2005

Buttercup Apple-Kisser

Little Deb at the office emailed this to me and said I should put it in my Blog. Even though she thinks blogs are stupid, I'll put it in here.

The following in an excerpt from a children's book, "Captain Underpants Andthe Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants" by Dave Pilkey. The evilProfessor forces everyone to assume new names . . .

Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:
a = poopsie
b = lumpy
c = buttercup
d = gadget
e =crusty
f = greasy
g = fluffy
h = cheeseball
i = chim-chim
j = stinky
k =flunky
l = bootie
m = pinky
n = zippy
o = goober
p = doofus
q =slimy
r = loopy
s = snotty
t = tootie
u = dorkey
v = squeezit
w = oprah
x = skipper
y = dinky
z = zsa-zsa

Now, use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half ofyour new last name:
a = apple
b = toilet
c = giggle
d = burger
e = girdle
f = barf
g = lizard
h = waffle
i = cootie
j = monkey
k = potty
l = liver
m = banana
n = rhino
o = bubble
p = hamster
q = toad
r = gizzard
s = pizza
t = gerbil
u = chicken
v = pickle
w = chuckle
x = tofu
y = gorilla
z = stinker

Finally, use the fourth letter of your last name to determine the second
half of your new last name:
a = head
b = mouth
c = face
d = nose
e = tush
f = breath
g = pants
h = shorts
i = lips
j = honker
k = butt
l = brain
m = tushie
n = biscuits
o = hiney
p = chunks
q = toes
r = buns
s = fanny
t = sniffer
u = sprinkles
v = kisser
w = squirt
x = humperdinck
y = brains
z = juice

Leave me a comment and let me know what YOUR name is.

5 comments:

Scott said...

Just call me Goober Gerbil Pants.

kt said...

Tootie Apple Sniffer...don't wear it out

Anonymous said...

Loopy apple Sniffer (Tootie's mom)

Anonymous said...

Tootie Apple Head. Don't confuse me with a Sniffer of the same name.

Leah said...

Poopsie Applehead-Gerbilpants
What can I say, I'm attached to my maiden name.