Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm sick

You know how horrible it is to have a really bad cold in the middle of the winter when it's freezing outside and it hurts to breath because you've been coughing so much and you're nose won't stop running but it's all stuffed up and then it hurts because you blow it so much and your throat hurts and your head hurts and you're achy and you have a fever? And you know how good it feels then to get home and crawl into bed and get warm and take some NyQuil and go to sleep? Yeah, that's the one good thing about colds in winter - the warm bed or warm bath and tea and chicken soup part. Summer colds just all around suck.

My head hurts.

My lungs hurt.

My throat hurts.

My nose won't stop running but it's all stuffed up and I can't breath. And it hurts because I've had to blow it so much.

I'm too hot to sleep, even with every fan I own pointed at me, because I have a fever and it's 800 degrees outside.

When I finally do get to sleep the fans blow the little hairs around my face across my eyes and nose and tickle me and I wake up.

And I think my goldfish is dying...his nose is turning black.

No comments: