Thursday, July 14, 2005

Best wedding of the year...

Last Saturday Mike and Lisa got married. The party started sometime last year and ended Sunday morning...here's what I remember of it...




The party, for me, started Thursday night with the bachelorette. For pics of that, go to
Katie's Blog. I could tell stories, but I think I'll keep them between me, Lisa, the girls, and the hotdog vendor...

Friday was the rehersal dinner. I, honestly, don't remember much after getting home from the Church. I don't have any pictures of that, either, but I'll post some if I get them.

Here's the first picture of Saturday. We had gotten our hair done, and were enjoying mimosas and bagels with the Battaglia's.





Then the flowers came. We rushed to get dressed, put on make-up, and make ourselves beautiful before the photographers got there.






The ceremoney was absolutely beautiful. Very "Mike & Lisa." I'll never forget watching Mike hold Lisa's hands with his eyes closed during the ceremony with the biggest smile on his face.
After the ceremony the Boys had stocked the trolley:

So we drank while we waited for Mike and Lisa to finish their pictures.

And then we drank some more...

And took a nap...

Finally, after dodging some paparazzi:

Mike and Lisa got to the trolly.

The reception at Pearl St. was a blur of cake,

speeches,



















Dancing,



































and kissing (ok, this was the only kiss I got at the reception, but I liked the picture and wanted to post it...)

Oddly, I don't remember much of the end of the night...this is how it ended for me:

Somehow, I managed to get up Sunday morning in time for Brunch and then Taste of Buffalo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaches? :)

Mike Garvey said...

Thank the Lord I didn't have the energy to make a speach. Excellent post, c!