Sunday, May 13, 2012

Photography Challenge: Day 1

I found this list on pinterest.com for a 30 day photo challenge*.  I think, originally, the purpose of the challenge was to improve photography skills...I'm using it primarily as a way to get back into blogging.

The first day says "self-portrait."  I usually try not to be in pictures, especially pictures I'm taking myself, but I can't really skip the very first day of the challenge.  I am cheating, though.  This picture was not taken today, and I think technically Maeve took it.  I'm using it, though.




* When I went back to pinterest and followed the link, it took me to this page:  http://whitepeachblog.com/2011/05/25/photography_challenge/.

1 comment:

Leah said...

ooooooo! I want to do the 30 day photo challenge....starting tomorrow. But YAY! for more blogging again!