Monday, August 27, 2007



Today was my first day of school. I think there was a pre-school that had a field trip to Canisius or something, 'cause there were a lot of really really young kids in my classes. And they all looked scared. And slightly hung-over.




Really, though, the freshman this year? Are little.




Mondays and Fridays are my short days. I only have 3 classes from 9:30 to 12:30. Tuesday I have class from 11:30 TO 8:45 with 2 half-hour breaks, Wednesday I have class from 9:30 to 12:30, then 2:30 to 5:30, and Thursday from 11:30 to 12:30, 1:00-2:30, and 6:00 to 8:45. It's going to be a busy semester.




Since today was pretty much the only day this week I'd have to get errands done, after class I stopped at Esther's house to play with Miles, then ran to the tailor to have some pants hemmed, and then to SuperCuts. I've needed a haircut for a long time, and right now, with 7 chapters to read and about 3 hours of calculus problems to do, seemed like a great time. While I was there a guy walked in to have his hair cut. He was basically bald, but had some hair around the sides and back of his head. He looked really familiar, but I couldn't place him, and I couldn't stare too long because the hair cutting woman kept moving my head to face away from him. The woman cutting my hair asked him his name and he said, "Steve." That's when I realized who he was:


I guess now that Cellino is back he can't afford more than $10 on a haircut...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cece...were you at the SuperCuts on Delaware across from the Marshall Plaza ? I have seen Barnes in there before too ( we lawyers can be really cheap, you know ) ...However, I will not make bald jokes, for obvious reasons...xoNeil