Friday, May 12, 2006

My Four...

How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...?

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Busser at the Roycroft
2. Front desk clerk at the Roycroft
3. Pastry Chef
4. Surgical Assistant

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Annie
2. Harry Potter (any of them)
3. Lake Placid
4. 10 Thnigs I Hate About You


Places I have lived:
1. Jackson, MS
2. East Aurora, NY
3. Toronto, ON
4. Manhattan, NY


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order (any of them)
2. CSI (any of them)
3. House
4. Monk


FOUR places I have been on vacation:
1. Gulf Shores, AL
2. Napa Valley, CA (when I was Mom and Dad's favorite...)
3. Ireland, England, Scotland, and Wales (all one trip...)
4. Orlando, FL

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Leah's Blog
2. Mikey's Blog
3. Esther's Blog
4. Scott's Blog


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jim's Steak and Cheese Sub
2. Duck Confit
3. Chef Boyardee Mini Beef Ravioli's
4. Edemame


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. asleep on my parent's couch
2. asleep on Esther and John's couch
3. alseep on Amy's couch
4. Chuck E. Cheeses

Four friends who I've tagged that I think will respond:
1. Leah
2. Esther
3. Scott
4. Mike

1 comment:

Mike Garvey said...

Four things I'd rather do today than study:
1. Blog Cecilia's "four things" meme.
2. Party with Cecilia who turns 13 today.
3. Sleep.
4. really, anything.