Tuesday, August 30, 2005

IPod Survey

I found this survey on Mikey's blog. You're supposed to take your IPod or any other music player of your choice, put it on shuffle, and then ask it the questions. The songs it plays are its answers.

What do you think of me, iTunes?
"I'm Still Remembering" by The Cranberries...Ok, so, it's been a while since I've used my IPod...

Will I have a happy life?
"Online Songs" by Blink 182...Do I go by the title and think I need to keep downloading music to be happy, or by the words and see that I'll never be happy? I think I'll download some music...

What do my friends really think of me?
"Mothers of the Disappeared" by U2...I don't have any kids...really.

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Mickey" by Toni Basil...Mickey is so fine, but what about me?

How can I make myself happy?
"Celebrity" by BNL...become one, marry one???

What should I do with my life?
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something...anyone know Tiffany? :)

Why must life be so full of pain?
"Do You Realize?" by The Flaming Lips...the words of this song actually say, "do you realize everyone you know someday will die." I understand where the pain comes from, I was asking WHY!

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
"Next Time" by BNL...gee, great, thanks.

Can you give me some advice?
"Bye Bye Love" by Simon and Garfunkle...wonderful.

What do you think happiness is?
"40" by Franz Ferdinan...as in drink a 40?

No comments: